Registration Form - Grad Night 2015
Please follow this link and fill out the registration form (with both student and parent signatures) and submit to the office with your check or cash.
What is Grad Night?
Grad Night is an amazing all night party and an annual tradition at CHS to celebrate graduation. It is the last and best school party just for graduating seniors before they leave to begin their new lives as adults. Games, prizes, activities (see FAQ below) and food to keep you entertained all night long are included in one low price! We have given away TVs, Beats headphones, Disneyland tickets, Bay Club memberships, Kindles and lots of other great prizes. Don't miss out on this Once in a Lifetime Party!
Updates on the party will be released on our facebook page. Like us at
Grad Night Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can come to Grad Night?
- Only Graduating Seniors of Cupertino High.
- How much is a ticket to Senior Grad Night?
- $100 per student until March 1. If you and a friend submit your forms and checks together, you will receive a $10 discount and the cost will be $90 each.
- What is the refund policy?
- No refunds, we will spend every penny to make it a great party so we cannot offer refunds.
- What is the location, date and time of Grad Night?
- Cupertino High School Quad, June 4th, 10pm-5am.
- What activities will be available?
- Segways, miniature golf, casino, video arcade games, carnival games, air hockey, tickets and prizes, henna tattoo and caricature artists, photo booth, fire pit with s’mores, unlimited food and drinks and more! As we receive the checks we can reserve more great activities. We would love to have a zipline, climbing wall, inflatables, but it all depends on how many tickets we sell in time to reserve these items. If we do not receive the ticket money until the day of the party, we will not be able to add additional items and the money would be rolled over to the next year's class.
- Can I come to Grad Night at any time?
- Students may come to Grad Night anytime between 10-11:30pm. Parents will be called to check on students registered for Grad Night but who have not arrived by 11:30pm.
- Can I leave Grad Night at any time?
- Cupertino has a curfew so we cannot allow students to be released without parental consent before 5am. However, the parent who signed the registration form may come and check out their student at any time. Once the student has left the party they will not be allowed to return. There are no in and out privileges.
- What is the point of Grad Night?
- Grad Night is a safe Alcohol-free, Drug free, party to celebrate graduation and the official end of "childhood". Graduation is unfortunately a dangerous day for teens as there have been many tragic accidents as kids drink and drive. We want to be sure that does not happen to our kids, so we want to have the best party in town. Please help us protect our graduates and do not hold graduation parties that include alcohol. Encourage all of our senior class to join us at Grad Night 2015! Don't let them miss out on this Once-In-A-Lifetime Party!
This Once in a Lifetime Party needs you! This is the last and best school party for our kids so we want to make it an evening that they never forget! There are lots of ways to help so come join us plan an amazing party! Please join us for our meetings on the first Monday of the month at 7:30pm at CHS. We will also need lots of volunteers for the night of the party, so plan to join us in making the last school party the BEST school party ever! Please check here for the the sign-ups in the spring.