Grad Night 2015 - June 4, 2015 10pm-5am Don't miss out on the BEST party of the year!
Registration Form - Grad Night 2015
Please fill out this registration form (with both student and parent signatures) and submit to the office with your check or cash.
What is Grad Night?
Grad Night is an amazing all night party and an annual tradition at CHS to celebrate graduation. It is the last and best school party just for graduating seniors before they leave to begin their new lives as adults. Games, prizes, activities (see FAQ below) and food to keep you entertained all night long are included in one low price! We have given away TVs, Beats headphones, Disneyland tickets, Bay Club memberships, Kindles and lots of other great prizes. Don't miss out on this Once in a Lifetime Party!
Updates on the party will be released on our facebook page. Like us at
Grad Night Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is a ticket to Senior Grad Night?
- $80 before Pioneer Day. A significant increase thereafter.
- Can I get my money back if I decide not to go?
- No, we will spend every penny to make it a great party so we cannot offer refunds.
- What is the location, date and time of Grad Night?
- Cupertino High School Quad, June 4th, 11pm-5am.
- What activities will be available?
- Segways, miniature golf, casino, video arcade games, carnival games, air hockey, tickets and prizes, henna tattoo and caricature artists, photo booth, fire pit with s’mores, unlimited food and drinks.
- Can I come to Grad Night at any time?
- Students may come to Grad Night anytime between 10-11:30pm. Parents will be called to check on students registered for Grad Night but who have not arrived by 11:30pm.
- Can I leave Grad Night at any time?
- Cupertino has a curfew so we cannot allow students to be released without parental consent before 5am. However, the parent who signed the registration form may come and check out their student at any time. Once the student has left the party they will not be allowed to return. There are no in and out privileges.
This Once in a Lifetime Party needs you! This is the last and best school party for our kids so we want to make it an evening that they never forget! There are lots of ways to help so come join us plan an amazing party! We will be selecting the theme at our next meeting on August 25th at 7:30pm at CHS. We will also need lots of volunteers for the night of the party, so plan to join us in making the last school party the BEST school party ever! Please check here for the the sign-ups in the spring.